Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Limited (STH) is a global leader in the provision of premium spectator experiences through unique and innovative travel, hospitality and sponsorship programmes at sporting events. With unparalleled expertise, STH put sport at the heart of everything they do to deliver a range of enhanced event experiences that enable spectators to fully engage with sports brands and immerse themselves in the event.
STH work in partnership with some of the world’s most prestigious sporting organisations:
- ICC Cricket World Cup – Official Travel
- Rugby World Cup 2019 – Official Travel & Hospitality
- Team GB Live – Official Partner of British Olympic Association
Our UK sales agency, STH Live, promotes and sells hospitality on behalf of STH and other global sporting event hospitality including Wimbledon, Six Nations Rugby, The Open Championship and Henley Royal Regatta.
STH is a joint venture business between Sodexo and the Mike Burton Group.
- Operations Director
- Senior Ticketing Manager
- Programme Director
- Team GB Programme Manager
- STH Team
- British Olympic Association
- National Governing Bodies
- Local Organising Committee of the Olympic Games
- Olympic Authorised Ticket Resellers
- Official Travel Agents
Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Ltd (STH) has been appointed to create, manage and implement the Official Travel & Hospitality
Programme across a variety of global events.
The Ticketing Manager, reporting to the Senior Ticketing Manager, will primarily manage Ticketing for the Team GB Live programme. The
role will also include involvement in other projects.
This role will require extensive overseas travel.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To prepare complex Olympic ticketing orders and manage event ticket inventory
- To develop ticketing strategies to maximise inventory and commercial returns, overseen by the Ticketing Operations Manager
- To manage the allocation of event tickets by event, venue, package and ticket category, ensuring that the event ticket requirements meet
- To ensure event ticket allocations are operationally efficient and deliverable
- To manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To negotiate best ticket inventory and allocations with external stakeholders
- On-going risk assessment of ticket inventory and management of ticketing budget
- Ensure contractual requirements to external stakeholders are reviewed and fulfilled
- Attend Stadium Tours as required
- Manage development of ticketing website for live online Olympic ticket sales
- Be aware of current ticketing technology and innovations that may be employed by STH to improve customer experiences and
Operations and Controls:
- Manage a secure Ticket Dispatch / Collection operation
- Manage the selection and appointment of Courier to securely dispatch packages
- Manage the printing of Event Tickets and production of Hospitality Accreditation’s if required
- Ensure orders have been confirmed & authorised before dispatch
- Manage & monitor the courier status of each package
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries
- Handle requests for information and data
- Develop and manage event day operations
Communication and Reporting:
- To be the STH point of contact in relation to all event ticketing matters
- To work with multiple systems and prepare monitoring reports to be distributed to the STH team.
- Data management and creation – taking data and manipulating into a functional format i.e. sales reports, inventory reports, for various
internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of ticketing systems & processes for Olympic events or global sporting events at multiple venues
- Experience of developing ticketing websites for a live online sales environment
- Experience in organising, managing and leading an office process in a secure environment
- Excellent written and oral communication, attention to detail & accuracy
- Analytical approach, good with numbers & spreadsheets
- Strong financial acumen and ability to work with ticket purchase & sales prices, payment schedules, exchange rates.
- Security conscious and observant
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Positive attitude with ‘can do’ approach. Flexible & adaptable to achieve departmental needs
- A passion for sport would be beneficial
For more information or to apply for the role please contact us.