Athletics World Cup 2018
This summer will see the world’s top athletics nations compete in the Athletics World Cup London 2018. See the world’s greatest athletes compete from the very best seats, and experience first-class hospitality at the London Stadium on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 July. STH Live is the official sales agent for the event.
Reserve your own private box at the London Stadium, with trackside views, and savour the atmosphere and prestige of the inaugural Athletics World Cup London 2018.
From the moment you and your guests arrive at your private box at The London Stadium, our professional and friendly team will be on hand to ensure first-class personal service.
You will be welcomed with a drink on arrival before enjoying a superb three-course buffet meal and refreshments. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy a behind the scenes tour with access to the field of play during live competition before taking your seats overlooking the 100 metre straight for unrivalled views.
This is sophisticated hospitality immersed in the vibrant atmosphere of world championship athletics, designed for guests who appreciate the highest standards of service and exclusivity.
- Prime located box overlooking the 100 metre straight for groups of 10 to 12 guests
- Unique behind-the-scenes tour with VIP access to the track, during live competition (exclusive to hospitality box purchasers)
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Delicious three-course buffet meal celebrating English summer favourites
- Complimentary bar throughout inclusive of wine, beers and soft drinks
- Post-session refreshments and nibbles
- Open for two hours pre-event and one hour post event
- Athletics World Cup Programme
Combine the excitement of spectacular world class athletics, VIP treatment in a first class hospitality lounge and best available seats on the 100 metre straight.
You will enjoy exclusive access to a hospitality lounge overlooking the 100 metre straight, where you will be welcomed with a drinks reception and served a variety of sophisticated dishes, exquisitely prepared and displayed on elegantly presented food stations.
The complimentary bar offers wines, beers and soft drinks throughout, while expert guest speakers will provide fascinating insights into the evening’s sporting action. As the session begins you will take your top category seat overlooking the 100 metre straight for a fantastic view of all the sporting drama.
After the session you will return for additional food and refreshments to round off an evening of high-quality dining and top sporting entertainment.
- Early access to a shared lounge, perfectly situated with views overlooking the track
- Top category ticket overlooking the 100m straight
- Master of ceremonies and guest speakers
- Welcome drinks reception on arrival
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks provided throughout the evening
- Delicious three course buffet meal celebrating English summer favourites
- Celebrity guest speakers
- Photo opportunity with the Athletics World Cup
- Athletics World Cup Programme
|Package||Diamond Lounge||Private Box (10 people)||Private Box (12 people)|
|Sat 14th July||£345||£4,950||£5,940|
|Sun 15th July||£345||£4,950||£5,940|
|Sat 14th & Sun 15th July||–||£9,500||£11,300|
All prices exclude VAT. For more information and to purchase Athletics World Cup London 2018 official hospitality packages please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.