Showing the single result
Wimbledon 2019£700 More information
The Lawn (previously The Gatsby Club) is a spacious, contemporary experience offering some of the very best official hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon.
An entertaining experience is the order of the day, and you will be wowed with an à la carte menu designed and prepared by the legendary Michelin-starred chef Albert Roux OBE, alongside son Michel Roux Jr and granddaughter Emily Roux.
It’s not just an indoor experience at The Lawn. You will be able to soak up the sunshine in the garden while sipping beautiful cocktails, dipping your toes in the foot stream and enjoying the live musicians. And once play starts on court, the action is just a short walk or buggy ride away.
- Private tables for 2+ in shared restaurant
- Á la carte menu by Albert Roux OBE
- Selected wines, Champagne & bespoke cocktails
- Garden with live music
- Whisky & cigar bar
- Centre Court or No. 1 Court tickets
The Rosewater Pavilion is a new addition to the official hospitality offering at The Championships, Wimbledon in 2019.
With beautifully landscaped gardens and a British-inspired four course à la carte food and drinks menu that encapsulates the theme of tennis in an English garden, the Rosewater Pavilion provides relaxed lounges to private areas.
The Rosewater Pavilion offers a high-quality service and flexibility in group size catering, from parties of 2 to 12 guests. Conveniently located within the grounds, the Rosewater Pavilion boasts a stunning outdoor terrace with a spectacular view towards Centre Court, which means it’s just a short stroll to take your seats.
- Private tables available for 2-12
- Exclusive facility within the grounds
- Four-course à la carte menu designed and delivered by Restaurant Associates
- Specially selected premium wines, Champagne and bespoke cocktails
- Two-tiered outdoor terrace
- Centre Court tickets