COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
To enter the competition, purchase any Rugby World Cup 2019 Hospitality Package through STH Live and you will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a dinner for you and eight of your guests with Ben Kay and the Webb Ellis Cup (“the Event”). Please see the terms and conditions below that apply to this competition.
All guests at the Event must be 18 years of age or older.
You will be responsible for all other costs incurred in attending the Event including arranging transport to and from the Event, accommodation and travel insurance (if necessary).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully.
The competition is open to those who have purchased Rugby World Cup 2019 Hospitality Package from STH Live prior to the competition closing date of 1 January 2019. One entry will be granted for each Hospitality Package purchased.
Only purchases which have been completed and not subsequently cancelled prior to the winner’s draw taking place will be eligible to receive the prize.
The Winner’s Draw
The prize winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party on 08 January 2019 and will be notified within 3 days of the date of the draw. There will be only one prize winner.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All guests at the Event must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Event will take place in the United Kingdom at a location to be determined by STH Live. The prize winner and his/her/its guests will be responsible for all incidental costs incurred in attending the Event including but not limited to transport to and from the Event, accommodation and travel insurance (if necessary).
- The date of the Event will be subject to the availability of Ben Kay and the Webb Ellis Cup. STH will consult with the prize winner to arrange a suitable date. However, any date agreed may be subject to change by STH Live in its absolute discretion.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the competition rules, as are these terms and conditions. Purchasing the relevant package is deemed to signify acceptance of the competition rules.
- The prize winner must contact STH Live within 3 days of being notified that they have won the prize; otherwise, the right to claim the prize will be lost. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of entry.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prize. The prize is not transferable and under no circumstances can the prize be sold on by the competition winner. STH Live cannot accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or not received.
- STH Live’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any circumstances out of STH Live’s control mean that the prize advertised is not available, STH Live will provide a prize of equivalent value (as determined by STH Live acting reasonably).
- Events may occur or render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of STH Live. If such an event occurs, STH Live shall not be liable to the entrant or winner.
- STH Live reserves the right in its absolute sole discretion to amend, alter or terminate a competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The prize winner (and their guests) may be required to participate in any publicity that STH Live reasonably requires. Where STH Live creates or commissions photos, video, sound recordings or other PR materials that feature a winner or their guests, the winner agrees (and will procure that the guest agrees), to the publication of such content on any STH Live website or in any other media.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold STH Live harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the competition. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of STH Live negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If an entrant has any questions or queries relating to a specific competition or draw please contact us at email@example.com.
- STH Live is a trading name of Sports Travel and Hospitality Group Limited (STH Group), Avalon House, 72 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond TW9 2JY.